Informal Letter


Dear Dad,

I´m Deuce, your son. I`m writing because I´m having some problems at school. I´m feeling some changes in my appearence. This is hapening once a week.
Let me explain to you what`s happening. My skin turns into blue with red dots. My eyes look like popping out of my face and I get crazy. My best friend, that´s the only one i know, says my attitude changes completly. From being a shy boy, I transfor into a horrible, bigheaded creature. 
What can I do? please help me dad. All the girls run away from me! And I don´t know wath to say when they ask me wath happened.
Please help me! I´m very afraid!
Thank you I´m waiting for your answer!
Love Deuce Jeckyll

23-3-2011


Comentarios

  1. Nice work! Be careful when you type. You made spelling mistakes you didn't make in your drafts.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank for your answer! Sorry for the spelling mistakes! I check but i can`t find mistakes! Please can you tell me where I have one?
    Thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Sofia,
    You would probably like to use a new editing tool called paperrater.com. It gives very useful feedback on your drafts!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

IGCSE Practice: Formal Letter

Pronóstico del Tiempo

La Familia y su Clasificación