Formal Letter


Dear Sir Cameloft, (Sir Robert) 
My name is Marco Antonio Springfield. I am writing this letter to ask for the job of squire. I am 18 years old. I am from Capell.
I am strong, so I can carry all your equipment. I am very tidy and organized. I am never late. My father taught me how to take care of horses. I have done many jobs as squire. For example, I have been the squire of Thomas Hunk, Willy MC. Musle, The Rockman, Callendus Capelltu and Christopher Chamurllelite III. I also worked in the restaurant "La Roullete" and besides I participated in the war team, so I am prepared to fight.
I want this job because my family is in need of some money. Besides, my father can not find a job. 
Thank  you very much!
Yours Sincerely
                                                         
                                                                               Marco Antonio Springfield

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

IGCSE Practice: Formal Letter

Pronóstico del Tiempo

La Familia y su Clasificación